Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reader Contributions

It's been a long summer break, but I'm about to go into another update binge. Before I do, I'd like to highlight a couple of reader submissions.
When I announced my last update, I told the folks at TF World "if you have a TF tip-off, do let me know." Two folks wrote in with contributions. From Richard comes a youtube clip called "The Receptionist is Next Up!", which features a gradual werewolf transformation (it picks up around the 1:37 mark).
Meanwhile, from Bamadave comes a homemade donkey TF video. (NSFW.)

Thanks very much for the videos gentlemen. As for the rest of you, if you know of a good transformation that I haven't featured yet, please let me know. However, I should say that I'm not interested in the following: "poof" or instant transformations, male-to-female TG, and TFs involving inanimate objects. Thanks in advance, and stay tuned for more updates this weekend.

4 comments:

Furio said...

Thanks a million for the update. I'm always checking your blog for new stuff, and appreciate the two new clips tons. :) Very good finds! And I totally agree with you, I'm not interested in "poofing" or TG transformations.... I know of one filmmaker who does AWESOME TG videos (you probably know him, too), but as a result, I've been craving MALE TFs all the more, and your blog is perfect for satisfying my hunger. ;) Thanks a million, sir!!! :-D

Apuleius said...

And thank you a million for such a kind compliment Furio! Plenty of new stuff will be coming up in the next few days.

Anonymous said...

Do either of these videos still exist? The first one is a private video and the second doesn’t work.

Apuleius said...

Unfortunately it looks like both have disappeared from the internet. Since both links are broken and unlikely to be fixed I will delete this post in a few days.