Sunday, July 19, 2015

Kaze no Stigma (Werewolf Transformation)

EDIT: While you wait for the second part of the update, take a look at the new material at Shadowlord Inc!

Hello gang! As promised, here's the Sunday update. I'm actually not finished updating yet, but the remaining items will have to wait until Monday Wednesday night (sorry, Sunday was busy and Monday will be too). In the meantime, enjoy the four new posts, starting with this one...

The first new item comes from Daymon. It's a werewolf transformation, from episode 23 of a show called Kaze no Stigma. It's animated in a very loose and grotesque manner which I enjoyed, though Daymon had his doubts:

9 comments:

Max Vang said...

Hi I have a video that Siderman have six arms and turned into Man-spider.

https://youtu.be/y1SonDzdh0g

Apuleius said...

Hello Max,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. It's a very good video, but it's also hosted at Shadowlord Inc, and I try not to feature videos that are already on that site or Dutchbull's. Nevertheless, thank you for the suggestion and please let me know of any future discoveries you make.

JFG said...

Hi. More tfs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEmh5a_wSyw

Drake silverman said...

http://www.shadowlordinc.com/ just updated and there are some werewolf tf video in this one if you want to look

Apuleius said...

JFG: Ha! Glad to see that series return. The transformations in this episode are the flash-of-light type I usually dislike, but I can't resist linking to Furry Force. Thanks!

Drake: Thank you for the notification! I notice Dragoniade is commenting more on the videos--I wonder if I influenced that.

Anonymous said...

No longer works...

Apuleius said...

Now fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

Anonymous said...

No longer works again.

Apuleius said...

Now fixed (again). Thanks for alerting us of the broken link.