Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Update and Extras

The update is complete! Enjoy all the goodies, and please give your thanks to all the people who've contributed to the blog with their suggestions. I still have a few more of those to catch up on. The next update will be around August 9, and I think it will be a pretty good.

A couple of extras...Far23 managed to uncover the comic strips used to depict the werewolf transformation scenes in the video game MacGuffin's Curse, as seen here, here, and here.
And for those who couldn't get enough of the first two installments, here's the latest episode of Furry Force. Just remember that "Yiffing does not come without consequences..."

3 comments:

Max Vang said...

Hi I upload a youtube from Xena warrior princess. I found that a guy grew 4 arms. click on this url.

https://youtu.be/2SAJ2A1EX8Y


Thank you

Apuleius said...

Thanks Max, I'll use that in the next update, with credit to you of course.

Max Vang said...

Welcome.