Monday, September 21, 2015

The Art of Ferchoburton (Various Transformations)

Ferchoburton is one of my favorite new transformation artists. His specialty is photo-manipulation, which is notoriously tricky, and his recent photomanips are among the finest I've seen, thanks to the smooth and detailed morphing, which is most evident in the natural-looking snouts and claws. Lately he's been expanded his range of species with continually impressive results. Ferchoburton is his own model as well, and his expressions and poses demonstrate are vividly dramatic. You'll need a Furaffinity account to view his gallery, but that's free and easy to obtain.

While looking at his gallery, take note of his most recent werewolf pics. They're the result of a trade with yours truly. In exchange for them I'm writing Ferchoburton a transformation story--the first draft is done, and I'll start revising it after I finish this update!

No comments: