Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Changing Times Podcast

For the first time I'm going to write about something that isn't a movie, TV show, comic, or book.
Changing Times is a podcast that's all about transformations. As proprietor Cheasy Dino states, it's "a project to create a more sociable atmosphere for transformation enthusiasts." It's goal "is to bring the transformation community together, as well as share our interests." The podcast features interviews with artists, writers, and various other members of the TF community. Past guests have included Dragoniade and Arania, and our friend Dutchbull will be appearing soon too.

And now I have joined their company. Last fall I had the pleasure of being interviewed for the podcast, and you can now listen to the results. I'm not sure if you want to hear me ramble on for an hour, but please support the podcast and give some of the other episodes a listen. My thanks to Cheasy for a very enjoyable interview and for helping to create stronger ties in the transformation community.

No comments: