Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Update Complete!

The December update is now complete. 10 new items have been added since Sunday.
I didn't get around to posting everything I wanted, such as the many comics I have backlogged, but those will appear in the next update, which should be in mid-January (if I have lots of free time after Christmas, I might post one or two items). So if you suggested something that didn't show up this time, my apologies--I'll get to it! In the meantime, enjoy the new stuff. Youtube has become rather unpredictable, so please let me know ASAP if any of the videos get taken down. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

P.S. There's a full moon on Christmas, so if you transform and run amok, make sure you wake up indoors!

P.P.S. Shadowlord Inc. just updated as well, so make sure to check the many fresh goodies over there!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Could I suggest re:hamatora episode 4, there is a better version of Three's transformation into a more muscular lion version (weirdly)

Apuleius said...

Hello Gal,

Thanks for writing in. I believe episode 4 of Re:Hamatora was covered in an earlier post:
http://maletf.blogspot.com/2015/09/re-hametora-lion-transformation.html

Unknown said...

Thanks I'll check it out, also thanks for letting me know

Unknown said...

Okay so how about this cool, with a lot of detail artwork, were fox tf
https://www.transfur.com/Users/SolidAsp/Submissions/9152

Apuleius said...

Good suggestion--SolidAsp is a terrific artist, and though I might not have time to incorporate that into the current update, I'll make sure it's used in January.

Edward said...

Show many, many more practical special makeup effects transformation scenes, weird special makeup effects aging transformation scenes and lots of new special makeup effects horror transformation scenes

Anonymous said...

It's not like he can magically pop them into existence. He has to go out and find them, who you should be hounding are the people who make the TF's they got too much technology they wanna cgi everything. With Uncaged coming out in February we may get a couple of practical fx tfs but we gotta be patient.

El Rey said...

try to check out your process inbox message ;)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they did many of the practical fx horror serpent snake TF scenes?

Dash master 48 said...

Hey, when's an update coming?

Dash master 48 said...

I have another transformation from Kamen Rider, this time in the Kabuto season.

There's a Rider called Sasword who is secretly a scorpion monster. Hopefully his transformation into his monster form is acceptable.