Saturday, August 27, 2016

Transformation Round-up (Werewolf, rat, fox transformations)

Hello, this is Daymon, your co-editor here, with a transformation update with me having carte blanche on the blog. While Apuleius is on vacation, I will try my best to find transformations for the blog. If you wish to give me some transformations for the blog, you can leave comments in posts. Even though I am busy, I will try my best to read through them and post them as soon as I can.

Alright so let's start with the first transformation is from a manga called Amon Saga, that some characters transforming into werewolf-like beasts. The transformation starts here in volume 1, chapter 3, page 28. *Edit: Changed the link to a different site

The next scene is a rat transformation from the animated series, Magi-Nation, in this clip here

The next transformation is a werewolf one from the show, Animated Slasher School, here is the clip.

The last transformation for this post is from the short film, The Tale of Hillbelly, which is a surreal story about a hillbilly yogi and his unique encounter with a fox. The transformation starts at 6:14:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're still looking for TF's and the like, Lostanemone often does muscle drives, and Obsessionfodder has a lot of male muscle growth...

Kumaguma said...

Thank you for the suggestions, I will try to use them in the next update.

~Soul Ember~ said...

It looks like the link for the manga is no longer working.

Some1whopassby said...

Terraformars movie have alot of transformations if you interesting.

Some1whopassby said...

Terraformars movie have alot of transformations if you interesting.

Kumaguma said...

I have changed the link to the manga and thank for suggesting the Terraformars movie and I will try to post when the movie is available.