Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kutsal Damacana 2: Itmen (Werewolf Transformation)

Kutsal Damacana 2: Itmen is a Turkish comedy. Turkey is infamous for making films that are unintentionally hilarious, so be warned... I have no idea what the film's about, but it does feature a werewolf who gradually transforms. I've badly edited together the transformation scenes and have also included a long scene of the werewolf slow-dancing, because--well, how often do you see that happen? For those who don't enjoy dances with werewolves, watch up to 3:10 and then skip to 8:25 for the reversion scene. And remember, if you want to know what's going on, I can't help you. I suspect the filmmakers can't either...


Werewolf Transformation (plus dancing!)

2 comments:

Furio said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Oh my god, I've been WANTING to see romantic, sexy homosexual werewolf love for the LONGEST time! :-D The guy he's dancing with is pretty hot, too, in my opinion. :-D

Seriously, Anne Rice's novel "The Wolf Gift" has a beautiful (and somewhat erotic) scene of the werewolf actually dancing in an open glade, and soon after making love with a woman who sees him and is unafraid of him. AFter reading that, I found myself wishing for werewolf material that was more loving and romantic than horrific. This film may be the closest we get, unless someone makes a film of The Wolf Gift.

Love it tons, and only wish I knew the plot in more depth...Thank you so much for posting! :-D

Apuleius said...

Haha, glad you loved it Furio! To be honest, I'm not sure there is a plot. I think the dancing scenes in the film are mostly played for comedy, but this is a case where the language barrier is a plus.