Friday, February 28, 2014

The Transformation Art of Crinitus (Werewolf and Gorilla Transformations)

I normally wait until an artist has a full gallery before I feature him on this blog, but I'll make an exception for Crinitus, who has created three of the finest morphs I've seen from an amateur transformation artist. His characters are finely detailed yet morph with exquisite fluidity.
The three morphs are:
* a werewolf
* a reverting werewolf
* a gorilla (and I have to agree with Crinitus--there just aren't enough ape transformations out there!)
* a wereraven

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all quite interesting. Even the lioness TG.
I hope Crinitus will upload more very soon.

Thank you for sharing.

Apuleius said...

Thank you for commenting! I also hope Crinitus will keep up the good work. He had contacted me earlier about featuring his art, and I had the pleasure of saying I was already planning to feature it.

Starwing said...

I'd like to say there isn't enough NAKED ape transformations.