Saturday, January 7, 2012

A.T.O.M (Monster/Hulk Transformation)

A.T.O.M. is the title of cartoon and stands for Alpha Teens On Machines. (One hopes the show isn't as stupid as its title.) Anyway, in episode 6, "The Experiment," one of the Alpha Teens, a big buff guy named King, gets captured by a mad scientist and turned into a hulk-like monster. The transformation is rather brief but occurs in two stages.
The first part is here:

(You can stop watching after 55 second mark.)


And here's the second stage TF, which is unfortunately very short:

(The mad scientist guy transformed into that icky white thing at the 2:51 mark by the way.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Huge fan of your blog. I love tf's too. Could I have your email cause there's some tf videos that haven't been posted yet and i'd like to share them here :)

Apuleius said...

It's always great to meet a fan. You can reach me at:
knowntoonlyone at gmail dot com

I'm always open to suggestions. My only guidelines are that the TF should not be instant or of the "poof" variety (we should be able to see the TF process on screen), and the TF should involve a male, though female-to-male transformations are fine. Thanks for commenting--I look forward to what you wish to share.

Anonymous said...

Great! Don't worry male transformations are really the only ones i'm into haha. I'll email you the links then.

Anonymous said...

Did you get my email?