Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It's update time! The new entries are below. This time around I was happily surprised by how many were suggested by the readers. Thank you! I also notice that the blog has now passed over one million page-views, so thanks once again! Enjoy the new material and please let me know if any links or videos fail to work. I'm off to bed.

Next update is scheduled for June 3 June 12. As I've promised so many times in the past, I'll be trying to post smaller updates more regularly, such as every two weeks.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for this, and it doesn't disappoint!

Kumaguma said...

Do you remember Conan the Adventurer? That show had lots of transformation scenes but my favorite on was from the episode Thorns of Midnight. Here is a link to it: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1sv5m9_thorns-of-midnight_creation
The scene starts at 3:08

Apuleius said...

Klutterkicker: I'm very glad to know that! Thank you!

Daymon: Thanks for the suggestion! Shadowlord Inc. used to have all the TF videos from Conan the Adventurer. Dragoniade will eventually re-upload them, but if they're not back by the next time I update, I'll include the "Thorns of Midnight" TF.

matthew said...

There is this author named Anne Rice. she wrote two, soon to be three, werewolf novels called the wolf gift and its sequel. I haven't read them yet but I hear they really focus on the transformation scenes, it would be great if you could post some of the passages from that, since you do novels now. Also there is a graphic novel adaption of the the first book and it has some of the transformations scenes, perhaps you could post some scans?

Apuleius said...

Matthew: Thanks very much for the suggestion. I'd been interested in the graphic novel of The Wolf Gift, but I didn't know the original novels focused on TF scenes. I'll definitely try tracking the comic down, followed by the novels. Thanks again!