Thursday, June 8, 2017

Werewolf Video Roundup (Werewolf Transformations)

I hereby present a four-piece assortment of lycanthropic bon-bons...

* Ian R. recommends the following scene, which has some gory skin-ripping:




* From the 40,000th reboot of Ben10, here's a clip from episode 15, "The Beast Inside." Supervillain Dr. Amino turns into wolf with tentacles (you heard me). Sadly, no muzzle growth shown:


* Here's a quick werewolf TF from The Regular Show episode "Terror Tales of The Park V":



We conclude with an old favorite from Urusei Yatsura OVA 7, wherein jerk protagonist Ataru, having become a wolfman offscreen, shifts into a plain wolf. I have weakness for feral transformations, and I love Ataru's dopey panicked expression when his pants fall down from his new hips...




2 comments:

Kumaguma said...

Animo's monster form reminds me of displacer beast from D&D

Unknown said...

The Masqueffex werewolf transformation looks very sexy when it shown in the 0:32 mark. I want to see more skin ripping and everything like that.