Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Update scheduled for July 5th! (12pm PST)

 Hello gang,

I had planned to update the blog before the end of June, but my job, health, and real life got in the way. I know it's been a long time since our last update but it's been tough finding good transformation material, though the suggestions from our readers have been a great help.

Anyway, I'm setting a hard deadline of July 5th (12pm PST) for the next update and I intend to keep it, with the aid of the holiday weekend. See you in a week!

8 comments:

Grandma Cynthia said...

when it comes to health and life in general that comes first always. so don't you worry we can wait to get your strength backups ok. and remember the earth is your stage, the sun an moon your spotlight, so give the universe one hell of a show.

Anonymous said...

Bhediya is on Daily Motion, no idea for how long before it’s gets removed

Gekty Drake said...

You're doing an amazing job!! I know very well when the source of material and media lacks on certain tropes... It's hard to find stuff nowadays. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. You're doing a great job on this blog! Take care

Anonymous said...

I hope for uncensored age transformations for both male and female via AgeGrowthFictions to be made public here.

Anonymous said...

Hypermasculinity/A.M. Studios this account has good videos, I recommend you take a look

Anonymous said...

I'm A.M. Studios and I'm thankful I've already got spotlighted here few years ago. Same with AgeGrowthFictions.

Apuleius said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words. The update is now live.