Friday, May 30, 2014

Black Blood Brothers and Blood Lad (Werewolf Transformations)

Here's are two transformations from anime I otherwise know nothing about:




The youtube account they're on is named "Lycan Volkodlak Werewolf," and it's entirely devoted to werewolf transformation videos, though most of the material will already be familiar to my readers. (I'm amused to note that several of the videos are taken from material I "discovered" on this blog. But I don't mind--it's not like I owned the material in the first place.) My only quibble with Lycan Volkodlak is that he stripped the original sound from both videos. For the original sound from "Black Blood Brothers," go to this video, which features inferior visual quality. That account is also devoted to werewolves by the way. Perhaps all of us should team up and form a pack...

No comments: