Friday, May 30, 2014

Furry Force (Various Transformations)

The popular College Humor site has branched into animation--its latest effort is Furry Force, a sort of Captain Planet/Superfriends parody where the heroes are teens...who transform into ludicrously endowed furries. The transformation content is slight (there's some muscle growth at the 16 second mark in part two), but the videos are hilarious (the writers clearly did their research!). I'm not a furry, but I think most folks in that community will find these videos more funny than offensive.

Furry Heroes Are Super Gross--FURRY FORCE

Furry Force Part 2: Furry Superheroes Get Even Grosser

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hit the nail on the spot.
The fetish-community of Furry-Fandoms can really be that bad and even worse. But who am I telling that? And who am I to say that?
I laughed really hard at these.

ToddMen8302 said...

Omg... So funny... and it's funny because it's true! XD

Anonymous said...

Eyes up here, guys (which I meant watching the nsfw scene of furry force).