Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Zoo (Vulture, rat, sabretooth tiger, tyrannosaurus rex transformations)

Zoo is a short online manga containing a smorgasbord of transformations. Since I can't read Japanese, I can't tell you the name of the author or what's going on, but the art looks very similar to that of Naruto.
The two male protagonists drink potions that turn them into various animals--though many of the transformations are off-panel, three or four have been spread across a few panels. Read Zoo here.

In case you need reading instructions, start by clicking the arrow in the pop-up sign. This will take you the main page. From there, turn the pages by clicking the arrow at the bottom of the screen (the arrow faces right).
Oh, and if anyone knows if Zoo has any other chapters, please tell me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't access it on my phone. It says the plugin isn't supported. Is there a way to fix this?