Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Dylan Dog (Werewolf Transformations)

Dylan Dog is one of the most popular comics in Italy--during my recent vacation there I found it in every newsstand. The series is concerned with all things supernatural, so werewolves have showed up a couple times.
We'll begin with issue 3, from 1986. The English title is "Nights of the Moon." You may have seen the first image online before:



Later on Dylan is taken to meet several werewolves who are about to change:





Now we move on to issue 72, "L'Ultimo Plenilunio." First is a reversion scene, ending with a glimpse of the werewolf's human form:




And now his transformation:


5 comments:

ElRey said...

are there any female tf's?

Apuleius said...

I don't recall any, but I'll take another look when I get home.

ElRey said...

thank you ^^

Apuleius said...

I took another look but found no female TFs. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any in my next round of research. Thanks again for your tips regarding "One Punch Man" "Dr Slump"--I'm behind in posting but will include them in future updates!

Elrey said...

thank you too man :) hope to have your news soon