Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Marvel Comics Round-Up (Hulk, Monster, and Werewolf Transformations)

While researching my Spider Island and Captain America posts, I stumbled across brief transformations from four Marvel comics.

Here's a dream sequence from Marvel Knights: Hulk #01


Bruce Banner is then assaulted by a thug who injects himself with Hulk serum:



From Spidey #3 comes a double-page featuring the Lizard:


S.H.I.E.L.D. #9 features the Howling Commandos. One of it's members is Warwolf, seen introducing himself in the first image and transforming in the second. My thanks to Far23 for recommending this comic. 



And here's a little monster transformation from Howling Commandos of S.H.I.E.L.D #3:


And as a non-comic bonus, here's a video on to animate a Hulk transformation:

No comments: