Friday, September 9, 2011

Lola (Transgender transformation--female to male)

Having recently complained about how rare female to male transformations are, I'm happy to present another clip from this rare sub-genre. This time it's from a Chilean telenovela called Lola, itself a remake of an Argentinean program. It's about Lalo, a womanizing businessman who's turns into a lady named Lola.
So far so boring if you're not into male-to-female TG. Thankfully, the Chileans decided to throw in a scene of Lola transforming back into Lalo (played by the gorgeous Jorge Alberti), and the TG is almost hulk-like, with clothes bursting and muscle growth to boot. I'm afraid there's not much else out there when it comes to Female-to-Male TG, so let's enjoy this.
EDIT: the original video disappeared. I'm searching for a HQ download of the episode, but in the meantime, you can watch the TG in this lower quality video. Enjoy, and if you see any other female-to-male transformations, let me know!






2 comments:

Furio said...

Thanks a million for these two F2M uploads! I agree....it rather upsets me that there's not much equality in the gender TFs online (though maybe there are more stories than videos/movies). I once asked a talented filmmaker (who puts M2F TFs in almost all his movies) why he didn't do F2M TFs, and the response was "because I'm a guy." I never really understood that.

But anyway, thank you SO MUCH for your analysis and desires to see males become enhanced through transformation. I am on par with you 100%, and it makes me so happy to find someone who had the guts to say what you did. Thank you, sir, for EVERYTHING! :-D

Apuleius said...

And thank you Furio--comments like yours make this blog truly worthwhile. I'm glad to find a kindred spirit, and I agree completely agree with you on this subject. Contrary to what that filmmaker thinks, there are plenty of guys who'd like to see F2M TFs, and hopefully we will more.