Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hor Taew Taek Waek Chi-Mi (Werewolf Transformation)

Hor Taew Taek Waek Chi-Mi  apparently is the third installment of a transvestite ghost-comedy franchise. (yeah, you heard me right), and this time werewolves and vampires are involved. It's an incredible farrago, but here's a quick and shoddy werewolf transformation, with added slow-motion replay at the end.

Apparently the werewolf (the hunk with the chin beard) is confronting the vampire (the hunk in the pool who can get changed quickly). Or so I think. It's not as if explaining it would make this clip make sense. But at least the werewolf is a stud.




2 comments:

Mike said...

Least he's hot and I loved the shots of his feet at the beginning.

Apuleius said...

Heh heh, I actually left that shot in because I knew you'd like it! (And to be fair, so did I!)