Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Girls Lost (Transgender Female-to-Male Transfomation)

Female-to-male transformations are uncommon in film or TV, so I'm always happy to find them. The 2015 Swedish film Girls Lost is about three teenage girls who taste the nectar of a flower that changes them into boys. The video below contains several scenes: the girls tasting the nectar, their first transformation, their second, and the reversion of the main character. The morphing effects are subtle and well rendered.

6 comments:

Apuleius said...

Wow, this got four "No Thank You" votes, which must be a record. Do people not like FtM transformations? I'm still going to post them when I find them, but I'm curious.

Harvzilla said...

I thought this was a fantastic find!
f2m is so rare and in a world of tg transformation where the focus is so often on guys becoming girls and mainly being a large straight audience involvd in that which leads to huge sexualisation of that specific genre I am thrilled to see more f2m content being found.

Apuleius said...

Thanks very much Harvzilla, I'm very glad you liked this. I agree entirely--f2m is far too rare. Finding it is always a pleasure.

Anonymous said...

6 dislikes, now. Looks like some male visitors can't stand the vision of a girl here!

Apuleius said...

I guess so, even though the girls are turning into boys! Nevertheless, I will continue posting any FtM stuff I come across, rare as it is.

Featherwolf said...

Personally I don't mind FtM stuff so long as the girl becomes a burly masculine guy. After all, MtF has guys turning into extremely feminine girls so it's only fair.