Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Update--and the Male Transformations Discord

Welcome to the update! Apologies for the two-month hiatus. Real life intervened and it wasn't a great spring for TF sightings. But we're back with 15 new items. And now I'll turn this post over to Daymon, who has some additional news... 

Daymon here with a link to a Discord channel I've created for general chat, transformation chat, and even suggestions. Here is the link for anyone interested in joining:
https://discord.gg/re4b2rG

From Apuleius: Thank you Daymon! This is a splendid idea. Despite being an idiot with technology I will do my best to keep up with the discussions. I hope our readers will take full advantage of the new channel. 

3 comments:

Some1whopassby said...

I found Grimm Fairy Tales (comic series) it have a lot of transformations
Example:
Grimm Fairy Tales presents Alice in Wonderland #2 (man>walrus)

Sorry if this already in your blog.

Caleb Christianson said...

I found a tf story they have only done 1 story https://chadwinston0630.tumblr.com/post/174997161538/solo-a-transformative-story

Anonymous said...

No update this month?