Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Titans (Tiger Reversion Transformation)

I suspect everyone's already seen this, but in case some readers have been living under a rock...
The first episode of the live-action comic-book show Titans features Beast Boy reverting from a tiger to a very naked human:



Some nerds are upset by this because in the comics Beast Boy's transformations are clothed and super-quick, but I will take a slow, painful, and nude transformation anytime. Ryan Potter, the actor playing Beast Boy, is definitely a cutie. That said, I doubt the show's later TF scenes will be slow and clothes-free.

4 comments:

Ian Ricky said...

The actor is hella hot!

Apuleius said...

He definitely is, and judging from his leaked pics he should transform into a horse instead of a tiger: https://bit.ly/2yZid9k

Ian Ricky said...

I didn't see leaked pitures of horses transformation. Nonetheless, i get to eee hella hot pictures of him.

Ian Ricky said...

I didn't see leaked pitures of horses transformation. Nonetheless, i get to see som dangerously ot pictures of him so that's fine by me, thanks ^^.