Monday, September 9, 2019

The Wolf Gift: The Graphic Novel (Werewolf Transformation)

This manga is an adaptation of the Anne Rice novel The Wolf Gift. Unfortunately the only copy I could find was in French, and since I haven't read the novel I don't know what's going on in any version of the story. But that's never stopped me from enjoying transformation scenes, so turn off your brain and let your eyes roam.

Here's the first transformation:






Many pages later our hero meets another werewolf and they get into a fight:






Many more pages later, we're treated to another transformation by our hero:





Then there's a page showing a prisoner being experimented on (I think) and turning into a werewolf:


Finally, the hero meets his brother(?), who is also a werewolf, and after dinner they have midnight snack of venison:






1 comment:

dragon said...

Where did you download it?