Monday, May 23, 2022

From Apuleius:

The update is now live! And to be honest, it's incomplete. I ran out of time and wasn't able to post post around half a dozen items. But since I set a hard deadline, I wanted to meet it and not disappoint anyone. Nevertheless, I must apologize to several people whose suggestions I wasn't able to fulfill. Next time around!

I must also apologize for the long delay between updates, since I had less free time this spring. Kumaguma has suggested that we try making smaller and more frequent updates, and that's an idea I like and which we'll try to implement. 

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy the 21 new items served up for your pleasure. Let me know of any errors or any suggestions you have (and any you think I've forgotten about!). 

As always, my greatest thanks go to my co-editor Kumaguma, without whom this blog couldn't keep running.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too hard on yourself, none paid for it! And discord already provides us with tons of content. Maybe you should give your discord channels more visibility on your blog. If it comes to monthly updates, I strongly suggest you to post at least one video on each, as they are often more desired than manga or comics, so that keeps every updates on a same basis.

Truly yours,

A.M. Studios

Anonymous said...

Make sure that next update will be the things we couldn't accept our request!

Anonymous said...

Feel better!! Thank you for all that you upload! Your website is great

For your next update, please combine the scenes from Donten ni Warau (I think that they are towards the end). someone showed the series to me, and SPOILER ALERT! there is a lizard-man transformation towards the end. It spends episodes 9–12, I think. It is a slow demonic possession.

Interesting series to watch, but, because you probably don't have time, I definitely recommend watching those 9, 10, 11, and 12 episodes. Pretty decent stuff—although not as amazing as the Gegege no Kitarou snake transformation that you had from this last update. That is the best one I have ever seen!!! I love snake transformations where the character keeps his hair ha ha

Anonymous said...

Nice, I didn’t know there’s a discord, can you send an invite link?

Apuleius said...

https://discord.gg/re4b2rG

Anonymous said...

please tell me when the next update is

Apuleius said...

Before September, we hope.

Anonymous said...

Found a wereunicorn tf from the movie Pil's adventure! First discovered it from this twitter post: https://twitter.com/Steakkums/status/1559999235935703041?t=biWKoHnYUxP15Ede0LUdVw&s=19

Apuleius said...

Thanks anonymous! An unusual find.