Sunday, June 19, 2016

Next Update on Saturday, June 25

Hello everyone,
 My apologies for the delay in updating. Daymon has already prepared his material, but I was running short of items. Luckily I stumbled on some new material today, and since I will have more free time this week, I will upload everything by Saturday, June 25. I believe that's Pride Weekend as well.

Old notice: As you may have seen, the videos we've embedded from Dailymotion aren't displaying on the blog. But you can still watch the videos--just click on the link underneath the embedded stuff. If anyone knows the reason for this technical glitch, feel free to comment. I suspect blogspot's updated security settings and dailymotion's embed code are incompatible.

7 comments:

Drake Silverman said...

have you heard of the show on "showcase" call Beauty and the beast? i there seam to have transformations in it by watching the commercials but i haven't seen it to know for sure.

Apuleius said...

Yes, I've heard of that show--from what I've seen, the beast isn't very beastly.

Drake Silverman said...

i know its very "Teen wolf" looking

but anyone that has seen the show is reading this please let us know.

Anonymous said...

when is the next update planned? it's been quite a long time :)

Apuleius said...

Hopefully next weekend. Unfortunately there hasn't been much good material to choose from.

Anonymous said...

If it helps, it's not much, but Deadpool Annual #2, (basically Spider-man's being driven insane by the Chameleon, and gets knocked out, and Deadpool swaps costumes and acts as Spider-man) he deals with a villain called the Masssster, who tries to turn Manhattan into mice to feed his snakes, but Deadpool screws it up, and the Massssster gets turned into a giant mouse. Hope it helps!

Apuleius said...

Thanks, I'll check it out! The update is underway and should happen either tomorrow or mOnday.