Saturday, December 24, 2016

Transformation Art Round-Up (Ape, Monster, Werewolf, Spider, and Muscle Growth Transformations)

Daymon here, with some Transformation art found around the web:

* A werewolf transformation sequence from Loboleo.

* A superb dog transformation comic from Silverclaw (you need to be logged into Furaffinity to see it):
Pg. One
Pg. Two
Pg. Three

* Some one-page sequences (also from Furaffinity) by Warmbodies:
A donkey TF
A werewolf TF

* An ape sequence found on Pivx.

* An NSFW comic from Uniparasite whose art contains muscle growth and transformations. Here is a list of his other comics:
Long Live Curse
Time to Inject
Overdose
Set a Growth Alarm 
Rock Age Growth
A Tumblr Commission
Another Tumblr Commission "for all of ya pervs"


4 comments:

hisheartwasmadeofglass said...

Artist in question of the incomplete werewolf sequence/comic: would you mind not linking to my blog? I've gotten a few messages - some polite, others not so polite - asking me to finish it and I'm honestly not thrilled so. :/

Apuleius said...

My apologies--I have deleted the link.

hisheartwasmadeofglass said...

Thank you, I appreciate that you liked my work, but I just don't really like that whoever found it through your site decided to harass me through my blog.

Apuleius said...

I very much regret that someone decided to harass you--as a matter of fact I am appalled. The next time I post links to artwork I will also warn people not to engage in such behavior.