Monday, December 21, 2015

One Punch Man (Monster/Muscle Growth Transformations)

 Edit: I'm re-dating this as a "new" post since the original video was taken down shortly after I originally embedded it, and I didn't get around to finding  a replacement until now.

Thanks to Daymon for suggesting the first episode of this anime parody of the superhero genre.
The clip below should explain itself:


Far23 also discovered that a Lion boss in a later episode undergoes some muscle growth of his own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video was removed :/

Apuleius said...

Damn! I'll try to find another clip of those scenes by Monday.

Elrey said...

I've written you on Process forum, with others OPM episodes! check it out ^^

Anonymous said...

They ought to make horror films out of this! Only they have to get real actors and do practical special makeup effects for this muscle growth transformation.